Warm greetings from TNGDA.
We are happy to inform that TNGDA is organizing an unique, exclusive state conference for the welfare of our doctors working in PHC’s.
The theme of the conference is “Emerging challenging in PHC’S and possible solutions”.
TNGDA, with the intention of imparting confidence & comfortable working atmosphere for the newly recruited PHC Doctors, thought it was imperative to organize a conference where the PHC Doctors can update their administrative skills.
The salient features of the conference are
1. FIVE IMPORTANT TOPICS TO BE PRESENTED BY FIVE EXPERIENCED PHC DOCTORS.(kindly see the attachment for the topic and speaker details).
2. One to one interaction with DPH by PHC’S Doctors.
Meeting will be graced by
- Dr.VIJAYABASKAR,MBBS (Hon’ble Minister of Health,Govt of Tamilnadu)
- Thiru.SELLUR .K.RAJU,B.SC (Hon’ble minister of Cooperatives Govt of Tamilnadu)
- Dr.RADHAKRISHNAN,IAS (Secretery for Health & Family welfare of Govt of Tamilnadu)
- Dr.KOLANDAISAMY,MBBS,DPH,DIH.,MAE.,DBE., (Director of public health & PM,Chennai)
- Dr.GEETHALAKSHMI,MD (Director of Medical Education)
- Dr.CHANDRANATHAN,MD. (Director of Medical & Rural Health Services)
- Dr.KARTHIKEYAN,MBBS,MHA.,((Director of Medical & Rural Health Services I/C (ESI))
Date : 25.07.2015, Saturday, Time : 9 to 4 pm
Venue : Velammal Engg College,viraganur,Thirupuvanam road,Madurai.
Dear Friends, elaborate arrangements are made for the conference by TNGDA. To make the conference successful its our duty to attend in large members.
Only when we show our strength and unity we can achieve our demands fulfilled .
Kindly see the attachment for the invitation and Programme of the conference.
Friends, In the present scenario we feel that we should do some stronger activity in TNGDA to retain the confidence among our members. TNGDA is organizing a mega conference to sort out the problems faced by the PHC Doctors.
There is one –to-one session with DPH, where all the grievances of our PHC’S Doctors can be addressed and sorted out. Most important purpose of the meeting is to show our unity and solidarity to the govt. if we fail to show our strength, we will be at loss.
At the venue we have made arrangements to issue TNGDA photo membership ID card.(will be issued by evening).
Subsidized Membership fee of Rs.1000 (600+400 for dt)and for old members to get a new photo ID Card Rs.100 will be charged.
Dr.SENTHIL.,MD- STATE PRESIDENT , Dr.BALAKRISHNAN.,D.ORTHO - STATE SECRETARY , DR.M.K.PONNURAJ.,DA - STATE TREASURER .
Only TNGDA Life Members can download the files. Contact TNGDA Office bearers / Web admin for details.Download