>> Regularization of doctors: TNGDA request -
1. DPH has announced a campaign for clearing the pending Regularization.
2. All left over doctors (waiting for Regularization) in DME,DMS,DPH,ESI has to send a request letter thro proper channel and a copy marked to DPH (signed by the immediate boss - Dean, CMO, RAMO, DDHS).
3. All Districts will be given a date.
4. MOs waiting for Regularization can go in person to DPH on the day allotted for their District and represent in person.
5. Concerned officials in charge for Regularisation will be available .
6. All Districts will be completed by the end of this month (June)
**** MOs to follow www.tnhealth.org & www.tngda.org for the announcement and dates
-- State President & State Secretary, TNGDA.
Regularization Campaign for DPH Side -ORDER >> Click Here
Only TNGDA Life Members can download the files. Contact TNGDA Office bearers / Web admin for details.Download
TNGDA website was first launched in Madurai in 2007 & maintained by the untiring work and initiation of Dr. M. K. Ponnuraj, Hosur, Krishnagiri
Copyright : Tamilnadu Government Doctors Association [TNGDA]
Recognized by the Govt of Tamilnadu vide Public Department G.O. Ms 1870 - Dated 07.10.1969 &
Registered under Indian Societies Act 1975 with Regn No. 215/85 Dated 19.08.1985
Copyrights © 2014
This site is best viewed in Firefox 12.0+ / Chrome 20.0+
Powered by : Sigma Prestantia, Salem