Greetings. I am proud to be the President of our association in this moment of glory to achieve the G.O. 245 dt 30.10.2013 offering time bound promotions at 8, 15, 17 and 20 years. Pb4 at 20 years. This is probably the greatest achievement of our association (next only to the historical G.O. 354) getting us the long cherished and pending demand of Time Bound Promotions (TBP).
In a way, it is a further refinement of G.O. 354 in the following ways.
· Unlike POP, which is given as a safeguard measure, ie if we don’t get to the scale in the particular year by regular promotion, POP is given. This led to waiting, panels, crucial dates etc, etc ,.before getting the scale.
· Now it is TBP from the next day at said years. No waiting, panel etc. It can be given at district officer level as per G.O. 97 of 2010 as done by Deans in DME side.
· 17 year TBP is an addition to all directorates and 8 years TBP in DME side. (in G.O.354, 8 years POP given only to DMS side).
· Eligibility service are clearly defined,
· Eligibility bar is defined. (Currency of DP/ relinquishment)
· TBP is given from next day once DP/ relinquishment are over.
· Arrears from next day will be given.
· CML seniority will be the basis for panel preparation at all cadres and not panel seniority
The only defect is reversion of about 75 CCS in DMS/ DPH side who haven’t completed 20 years as on 31.12.2012.
But till date 53 CCS have completed 20 years and TNGDA assures them that reversion will not be done to them. The balance 22 CCS who are yet to complete 20 yrs. till date will be a small number and they can be waived from reversion as done for the 7 CCS specialists exempted from reversion. Already preliminary work has been done on this and we see very positive signs. Both categories said above are requested to down load a format for requisition from this website put up in a couple of days and apply to DMRHS. (1 copy thro proper channel, 1 advance copy straight to DMS and 1 to State Secretary (thro dist office bearers). TNGDA will follow it up and ensure protection from reversion to all members. (TNGDA request all the 75 CCS to send the donation cheque of Rs 10000 to their dist office bearers if NOT given already)
Please have faith on us. If we can get TBP – a demand pending for past 50 years, we can easily settle this issue of reversion.
I would like to thank our State Secretary Dr Balakrishnan, Treasurer Dr Ponnuraj, my other cabinet colleagues and all district office bearers for their role in achieving this.
Your support is our strength. Best wishes,
Dr K.Senthil, State President TNGDA.
Refer " Format of Application " Post to download the model format - Click Here
Only TNGDA Life Members can download the files. Contact TNGDA Office bearers / Web admin for details.Download