Recent Achievements of TNGDA.( Report at STATE EC MEETING on 09.03.2014 at Perambalur )
1. Great Achievement - Getting the G.O. 245 and Time Bound Promotion
• Its implementation/ Court Stay / TNGDA Action Taken
2. Mr.P.K.Bansal, PD, HSP – TNGDA massive mobilization – his consequent transfer
3. Important milestone – long pending demand of getting G.O. 265 of 2013 – creating the Casualty depts. In 16 district HQ Hospitals in DMS side
4. Major Achievement: Speeding up of Special TNPSC & and all those doctors completed 2 years to write TNPG Entrance 2014 as service PGs.
5. Successful MRB recruitment of Asst. Surgeons and filling up of 2000 vacancies in transparent manner.
6. Regularization orders to Special/ TNPSC doctors.
7. G.O. relaxing zonal recruited doctors and permitted them to attend transfer counseling before the first batch of MRB recruited freshers.
8. Retaining the 50% Service and 50% Open quota in High Court against the claim 50% Service and 50% Non Service PG quota
9. Service PG status and Full Salary to All India selected candidates getting admitted in our state Govt. institutions
10. 10a1 doctors given permission to join TNPG course as private candidates (without resignation)
11. Promotion/ Transfer Counseling: 2013-14 held in DME side
12. 1100 SAS and 295 SAS (2 batches) and 9 CS and 8 CCS promoted in DMS/ DPH side. Just 50-75 CCS DP/ Relinquished doctors need to promoted as CCS – waiting for G.O. 245 court clearance.
13. Continue Shift system in upgraded PHCs instead of 24 hours stay-duty.
14. Meeting timings 10-5.30 minutes
15. OG/Anasthesia training will not be compulsory
16. Honourable Chief Minister announced for an exclusive police for security in Govt. institutions after an violence in Stanley.
17. Early updation of CML
18. Early release of updated Medical Code.
19. “Govt. Awards for Best Doctors – 2012 Function” held. Doctors given Rs 50000 cash with medal/ certificates. (2 for DME. 2 for DMS, 2for DPH).
State President State Secretary
Only TNGDA Life Members can download the files. Contact TNGDA Office bearers / Web admin for details.Download